Acroprint ATRx Proxtime Network - 100
Acroprint ATRx ProxTime Network – 100 Employee Capacity
ATRx ProxTime Network: 100-employee capacity. Runs on a server and networked PCs. Supervisors can view, edit and approve punches from the networked PCs on their own desks. Employees can clock in and out from their own networked PCs or using a proximity terminal.
Three ways to punch - proximity badge, pin number, or at your PC.
The Acroprint ATRx Proxtime is a combination of Acroprint's Attendance Rx time clock software along with their Proxtime proximity badge terminal. You can add optional RS485 secondary proximity badge terminals to create a multi terminal system. It also collects data in real-time. Once an employee punches, it is instantly entered into the software.
Acroprint ATRx Advantages:
- Lowest priced badge-swipe system
- Punch with badge, pin number or at PC
- Punch data sent to PC in real-time
- Proximity badges work with dirty hands, more reliable
Acroprint ATRx Proxtime Features:
- Supervisors edit timecards at the PC
- Supervisors can view who is in or out
- Automatically calculates hours worked
- Two classes of overtime
- Records sick, vacation and holiday time
- Exports data to QuickBooks Pro
- Multiple terminal capability
- Interfaces with Acroprint HRx software (optional)
- Reports: Timecards, Hours Summary, Who's In/Out, Employee Profiles
Acroprint ATRx includes:
- ProxTime Proximity Badge Data Terminal
- Attendance Rx Network Version Software 100 Employees
- 15 Proximity Badges
- 50ft of RS232 cable
- 1 DB9 adaptor
- PC with Pentium or higher processor
- 1MB available hard disk space
- Minimum of 4MB of RAM
- Available serial port
How to add multiple terminals: You get one Primary Proxtime terminal with the system. To add one more terminal, simply purchase a Secondary Proxtime terminal and connect it to the Primary with a RS485 cable. To add a third, simply connect a third Secondary Proxtime terminal to your other Secondary terminal.