Acroprint ATRX ProxTime - 50 Emp
Acroprint ATRx ProxTime 50 Employee Capacity
ATRx ProxTime: 50-employee capacity. Administer the system from a designated PC; employees clock in and out using that PC or proximity terminal(s). The system can accomodate multiple proximity terminals.
Three ways to punch - proximity badge, pin number, or at your PC.
The Acroprint ATRx Proxtime is a combination of Acroprint's Attendance Rx time clock software along with their Proxtime proximity badge terminal. You can add optional RS485 secondary proximity badge terminals to create a multi terminal system. It also collects data in real-time. Once an employee punches, it is instantly entered into the software.
Acroprint ATRx Advantages:
- Lowest priced badge-swipe system
- Punch with badge, pin number or at PC
- Punch data sent to PC in real-time
- Proximity badges work with dirty hands, more reliable
Acroprint ATRx Proxtime Features:
- Supervisors edit timecards at the PC
- Supervisors can view who is in or out
- Automatically calculates hours worked
- Two classes of overtime
- Records sick, vacation and holiday time
- Exports data to QuickBooks Pro
- Multiple terminal capability
- Network version of Attendance Rx available
- Interfaces with Acroprint HRx software (optional)
- Reports: Timecards, Hours Summary, Who's In/Out,Employee Profiles
Acroprint ATRx includes:
- ProxTime Proximity Badge Data Terminal
- Attendance Rx Single PC Version Software 50 Employees
- 15 Proximity Badges
- 50ft of RS232 cable
- 1 DB9 adaptor
- PC with Pentium or higher processor
- 1MB available hard disk space
- Minimum of 4MB of RAM
- Available serial port
How to add multiple terminals: You get one Primary Proxtime terminal with the system. To add one more terminal, simply purchase a Secondary Proxtime terminal and connect it to the Primary with a RS485 cable. To add a third, simply connect a third Secondary Proxtime terminal to your other Secondary terminal.