Lathem PayClock PRO PC400 Time Clock 100 Employees
Lathem PC400 PayClock Pro - PIN and Magnetic Stripe Terminal
Software Supports up to 100 Employees
A powerful and flexible system for the least cost.
Get accurate accounting of employee time with the PayClock Pro PC400 system. Employees can be restricted to punching only within their schedule, can view their worked hours for the pay period, can enter tips or dollar amounts, and more.
Setup: Attach the PC400 terminal to a wall, lock it with your key and plug in the AC power. You can then plug it directly into your PC with a serial cable, RS485 network, or phone line (with optional modem).
Punch in: Employees are issued their own magnetic stripe badge. To punch in, they simply swipe their card through the PC400 terminal. Both a "beeper" and LED light signal whether the swipe is good or bad. Employees can also use the keypad to enter tips, transfer between departments, or enter a PIN in place of badge use.
Manage: Powerful PayClock Pro software does all the calculating for you. Print reports directly from PC or export to your existing payroll software such as ADP, Paychex, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier 2002 and more!
- Easy-to-use software
- Automatically calculates total regular and overtime hours
- Gross wage calculations
- Tips tracking
- Employee department transfers with different wage rates
- 40 standard reports
- Manage up to 1000 employees per system
- Manage up to 500 employees per terminal
- Allows employees to punch in and out at different terminals
- Terminals read reusable plastic badges or keypad PIN entry
- Tracks each employees benefit time (sick, vacation, etc.)
- Interfaces to most payroll applications
- Archives time and attendance data electronically
- Supports mulitple onsite or remote terminals
- Ring bells or sound horns, up to 32 events per day
- Punch Lockout controls unauthorized punches.
- Time automatically adjusts for daylight savings
- Tabletop or wall mount bracket with key lock.
- Dimensions: 7.75"H x 7"W x 3.25"D
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32deg F to 110deg F
- Relative humidity: 15% to 85% non-condensing
- Display: 4 line by 20 character LCD
- Reader: Magnetic Stripe (standard) Bar Code (optional)
- Power: 115 VAC +/- 10%, 9W
- Battery backup: five year lithium (data only, non-operational)
- Bell ringer relay: dry contact, requires booster
- UL, CSA, FCC and CS-03 certified
- 486 processor or faster(Pentium recommended)
- 8MB of RAM
- 75MB free hard disk space
- CD-Rom Drive
- Available 9 pin serial comm port, or modem
- Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, ME, 2000 or XP
- PC400 Terminal
- PayClock Pro Software
- 25 Foot Serial Cable (RS232)
- 25-Pin to 9-Pin Adapter
- AC Power Adapter
- Operations Manual
- 25 Employee Badges
- Wall Mounting Hardware
- Mounting Key