Icon Time RTC-1000 2.0TM Automated Employee Time Clock
The RTC-1000 2.0 Universal Time ClockTM system comes with everything a small business needs to begin collecting punch data and immediately saving time and money.
Whether your time keeping needs are basic or complex, and whether your computer skills are minimal or that of an IT expert, the RTC-1000 2.0 Universal Time ClockTM is a truly user friendly automated solution that is easily scalable to suit your varying business needs and resources.
Employees easily clock in with a unique ID number or with a badge at the time clock. Employees stay informed & can see the number of hours they have worked for that day or for the week at the clock itself. Supervisors, on the same hand, can easily access the time clock data anytime to edit, monitor employee hours and generate reports etc. They can do this from their computer, over the network or even remotely over the Internet from a remote location with the right set up!
What Makes it Unique?
- Multi-Clock Connectivity: Connect up to 16 time clocks together over the Network or Internet. The RTC-1000 2.0TM uniquely allows employees to clock IN at one clock and OUT of another.
- Multiple Employee Entry Options: Employees clock IN with a 3-9 digit customized ID number or with included proximity badge or through their web browser using the optional Web Punch Time ClockTM
- Easily Expandable User Capacity: Supports up to 50 employees. Expandable to 100, or 250 employees per system.
- Universal Connectivity Options: Ethernet and USB and serial connection. Even allows access to your time clock data over the Web!
- Track Paid Breaks: Employees clock IN/OUT of break at the clock. Helps you to run your business more efficiently.
- User Friendly: Automates time collection without extensive setup or training
- Cuts Costs: Automatically calculates standard, overtime and consecutive day (California) overtime hours
- Expandable: Supports & links multiple time clocks
- Unique: Allows time clock access & management over the web-perfect for home office or remote sites
- Proactive: Alerts managers before overtime, of missed punches & more
- Flexible: Supports all pay period types & allows for unlimited multi-user access
- Value: One-of-a-kind QuickBooks Plug- in, ADP Export
- Innovative: Automatic lunch deduction & track paid breaks
- Efficient: Create advanced reports with new create report option
- Compatible: Works with all operating systems including Windows, Mac & Linux
Size & Weight:
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 8" x 2"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
Included In the box:
- RTC-1000 2.0TM Time Clock
- 50 Employee Capacity
- 15 Bonus Proximity Badges
- 15 ft Ethernet Cable
- 15 ft USB Cable
- 25 ft Serial Cable (Upon Request)
- Power Supply
- Locking Mounting Plate with 2 Keys
- Quick Start Guide
- Setup Wizard/Documentation CD
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Days Free Technical Support
- Any machine that uses a Web browser:
e.g. PC, Mac, iPhone, PDA
- For Direct to PC Connection:
Windows PC with one available Ethernet,USB, or serial port
- Mac or Other Non -Windows OS:
Require network connection
- For Remote Access over Internet:
Ethernet and Internet connection are required
- QuickBooks, Paychex and ADP E xport:
Require Windows based PC
- Web Punch Time Clock:
Network connection required
July Sales Promotion
- Offer: FREE Management Plus with purchase of a UTC system ($175 VALUE)
- Qualifying Products: SB-100 PRO 2.0 and RTC-1000 2.0 Universal Time Clock Systems
- Limitation: 1 offer per customer
- Timeline: 7.2.12 to 8.31.12
- To Redeem: Include Serial Number of clock(s) and recipient''s company name